SG41292 Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Wide Band 52mm Digital Series
A wideband O2 gauge is recommended when tuning any performance vehicle. Common gauge range specs for petrol vehicles have a 0-5V output and the SAAS Digital Wideband AFR reads values between 10.01 and 20.00 AFR.
The SAAS Digital Wideband AFR allows you to carefully monitor and tune your vehicle’s Air Fuel Ratio throughout the RPM range. Running too rich can cause a loss in power, whereas running too lean may cause serious engine damage. The benefits of having the ability to understand the performance of your engine may result in improved power, better fuel economy and possibly reduced emissions.
- Easy to read combination LCD Digital readout.
- Includes all mounting hardware and brackets.
- LSU4.9 wideband sensor and 2m extension lead.
- Choice of 10 different LCD backlighting colours.
- 5 levels day / night dimming function.
- User pre-set warning functions on all 3 AFR Quality / AFR Value - Rich ,Optimal (Stoic), Lean.
- Gauge Operating Range: 10.01 - 20.00 AFR.
- Data Logging Control Box for ECU or laptop tuning. Connect to any management system to log real time data from your vehicle.
- Full range of replacement spare parts, sensors and wiring looms available.
SERIES Muscle Digital
BODY OD 52mm / 2"
ENGINE TYPE Petrol Only
RANGE 10.01 - 20.00 (0-0.5v) Wideband Petrol
LIGHTING LED Multi-select 10 Colour
BRACKET MOUNTING SG21005
CONTROL BOX SG41011
PROGRAMMING BUTTON SG4106
SENDER O2 SG41018
SENDER O2 EXTENSION SG41020
SENDER ADAPTORS SGA1012
WIRING LOOM SG4100