Garrett Boost | Club Line GBC17-250 36MM
Horsepower: 150 - 250 Displacement: 0.6L - 1.5L
Club Line is a product engineered for small engine displacements. This includes powersports, personal watercraft, and automobiles. These turbochargers feature internally wastegated turbine housings and journal bearing rotating groups. GBC stands for GARRETT BOOST | CLUB LINE. The first two numbers indicate the turbo frame size. The larger the number the larger the turbine wheel. The numbers following the dash indicate the peak potential flywheel horsepower rating. GBC17-250
- 36mm compressor inducer | 49mm compressor exducer
- 17, 20 and 22 outline interchangeable
- 150 –350 horsepower capability
- Integrated wastegate assembly with calibrated actuator
- Billet compressor wheel with extended tip design for higher pressure ratio capability
- GTX Gen II compressor aero with modern gasoline turbine wheel aero
- Supports up to 250 horsepower
- Forged fully-machined compressor wheel
- Journal bearing rotating group
- Internally wastegated turbine housing
- Engineered for small displacement engines including powersports, personal watercraft and automobiles
Read About Turbo System Optimization: A guide to setting up your turbocharger
The maximum power stated for each turbocharger has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. Please consult with your local distributor before making a purchase.
Forged, fully-machined compressor wheels with advanced aero is offered in 36mm inducer size and 49mm exducer. GBC17-250 can support from 150-250 horsepower. The compressor wheel is a 55 trim and the Compressor housing A/R is 0.52 A/R. This turbocharger can support up to 26 lbs/min of airflow and up to 3.5 pressure ratio.
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power represented has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.
Journal Bearing Rotating Group:
The oil cooled center housing features the latest generation of journal bearing rotor group.
Club Line turbochargers are fully assembled with an internally wastegated turbine housing. Garrett’s technicians calibrate the actuator for optimum performance, eliminating any need for adjustment. Club Line turbochargers are calibrated with a 0.5 bar actuator. Actuators with higher pressure settings (1.0, 1.5 bar) are available for individual purchase.
The GBC17-250 turbine housing inlet flange is standard T25 spec, and the outlet features a 5 bolt pattern. The 5 bolt outlet pattern is the same flange as the GT25 / GT28 turbos.