GReddy Racing Spark Plug Iridium Tune ISO 7
This is the plug suitable from normal engine to high level tuned engine. The electrode is made by new metal iridium alloy, even under low voltage, it keeps high level firing ability, enables high response and power. It uses high melting point metal iridium alloy and adopts extremely small diameter 0.6mm centre electrode. It uses nickel as side electrode, and adopts project (longer electrode) type. You can expect high power in all areas of an NA engine by this plug and when it used in turbo engine, it is suitable for user aims much torque for low-middle revolution.
To choose your plugs it is as simple as looking up your vehicle, see if it is ISO or JIS plugs and deciding what heat range you want.
Heat range 6 for stock to lightly modified engines, 7 for the light modified cars, 8 for the medium to highly modified and 9 for the highly modified cars
- ISO 6 for stock to lightly modified engines,
- ISO 7 for the light modified cars
- ISO 8 for the medium to highly modified
- ISO 9 for the highly modified cars
- JIS 9 for the highly modified cars
- Vehicle specific data sheets available on request.