Billet Aluminium Oil Catch Tank suit Chev LS1
ST1013 Oil Catch Tank LS1 Baffled Polished Billet Aluminium 500ml capacity.
So now your LS1 engine is making some serious horsepower, why would you want to feed it the oil fumes it's working so hard to pump out? Normally your crankcase would be ventilated back through your engine's intake system, usually via a PCV valve. Great for smog laws, not so great for your engine. You run the risk of coating your intake runners, injectors, even valves and pistons with the residual oil mist discharged from your crankcase.
Now there's a better way to keep your engine's intake and fuel system free from the crankcase oil contaminents generated by engine blow-by - with a SAAS fully baffled Oil Catch Can.
Designed specifically for the LS1 engine, the SAAS LS1 Oil Catch Can features a custom laser cut stainless steel bracket for a perfect fit.
- Machined billet T6061 Aluminium (Aluminum for our North American friends)
- Internal 40 micron bronze filter - removable, washable, replaceable
- Additional internal baffles to ensure maximum trap of waste oil particles
- 360 degree swivel top mounted banjo for fully adjustable pipe exit
- Base machined flats to facilitate easy removal of the reservoir for cleaning/flushing
- Push in lock fittings free from hose clamps
- Also available in a polished aluminium finish (ST1013)
- Tank overall length ~ 180mm (excluding drain cock fittings)
- Tank Diameter ~ 80mm (excluding outlet barbs)
Holden Commodore/VT-VX-VY-VZ Series 1999 - 2006 5.7L/LS / 6.0L/LS
Fitting Instructions Available.