Winning five Global Media Awards and being named Runner Up for Best New Street/Performance Product at SEMA 2015, the eBoostHP takes all the eBoost2 features you know and love, and adds improved internals to effectively manage up to 120PSI of boost. The eBoost HP is perfect for drag racers and other applications running serious boost.
The eBoost HP allows the user to control, monitor, map and compensate boost. It can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. Like the eBoost2, the HP can effectively controlling up to six stages of boost by gear, boost by rpm, boost by time, and more, all the way up to 120 psi.
All of these features are packed into a self-contained gauge pod, with an overboost shutdown to keep your motor safe from harm.
The eBoostHP features a new, very robust high-range MAP sensor design incorporating push lock fittings and high pressure hoses to ensure durability and relentless performance under a wide range of extreme boost pressures.
Sophisticated and technologically advanced, yet easy to use, the eBoostHP’s new high-range MAP sensor, and cutting-edge boost control algorithms, allow the user to control a wider range of boost pressure.
- Turbosmart eBoostHP Head Unit
- 2 Meters of High Pressure Poly Tube
- Turbosmart 4 Port Solenoid
- Wiring Loom
- Turbosmart Decal
e-Boost2 allows the user to control, monitor, map and compensate boost. But e-Boost2 is a lot more than just a boost controller – it can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. While e-Boost2 is fitted with a state-of-the art software, it has been designed to be easy and logical to use.
- Boost Levels: up to 6 levels of boost.
- Boost on Demand: provides instant overtaking power at your fingertips
- Gear-based Mapping: set a different boost for each gear!
- Adjustable Boost Levels: program boost against TIME or RPM.
- Aux Output: fully programmable; controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection.
- RPM Compensation: eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM.
- Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall: monitors boost and RPM.
- Gate Pressure: eliminates wastegate creep.
- Overboost Shutdown: provides added protection for your engine .
- Display: programmable, can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI.
- Auto Dimming: with back lit buttons for hassle free navigation.
More From This Category