Turbosmart Upgraded Vacuum-operated Wastegate Actuators have been developed to provide the maximum possible boost response for your factory frame turbocharger. The Turbosmart vIWG Series of upgraded Actuators benefit from an increased ‘Working Ratio’ over the factory equipment resulting in improved boost response, throughout the RPM range.
This Improved ‘working ratio’ is achieved through an increase to the effective surface area of the diaphragm & revisions to the actual springs fitted resulting in greater leverage of the forces the actuator is working against (boost and backpressure) while still being super-responsive.
Upgrading with the same base pressure as factory, you can expect a broader boost & torque curve through peak boost being achieved earlier in the RPM and being held longer, into higher RPM. These improvements can be amplified with higher base pressures, however tuning & recalibration is recommended for optimal performance.
57mm Diaphragm (UNF) 6inHg : TS-0604-2065
76mm Diaphragm (UNF) 6inHg : TS-0604-2067
Vehicle Specific Applications
- Proprietary Silicon Nomex Diaphragm
- High-Grade Billet Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Rod
- Turbosmart Unique Locking Collar System
- 3 Secondary rods included to ensure fitment to all B1 & B2 single & twin scroll EFR’s
This is a Borg Warner turbo specific Vacuum operated vIWG Actuator with a 57mm diaphragm, supplied with 3 Secondary rods to ensure fitment to all B1 & B2 single & twin scroll EFR’s.
- vIWG Wastegate Actuator
- 3 different length rods to suit Borg Warner turbo types
- Springs Pre-Fitted as per Description
- Required Fasteners & Swivel Hose Barb
- Turbosmart Decal
- Borg Warner EFR B1 Single Scroll
- Borg Warner EFR B1 Twin Scroll
- Borg Warner EFR B2 Single Scroll
- Borg Warner EFR B2 Twin Scroll
- *Fits all BW EFR Internally Wastegated turbos – All required rods included.