The Walbro GSL-393 Fuel Pump produces 160 liters per hour (LPH) at 43.5 psi. It fuels turbo applications up to 330HP, naturally aspirated up to 400HP.
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal cannister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminum billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
- Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
- Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
- Other Vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
Inline fuel pump specs:
- OE-proven second generation
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
- Lightweight, compact design
- QS9000 certified
|Walbro / Ti Automotive